Saturday, February 13, 2010

The WORSE week of my life has finally passed!!!

Yeepees...missed locking session..its really fun and has brought much laughter into my life!!! Happy Chinese new year to everyone!!! My blog is alive again~ Hahs.

Watched: My super Ex-girlfriend and White Chicks again..though i had watched it for the upteen times, it still makes me laugh like no one's business. Hahs... Dorothy and zhaopei...i missed u guys very very much..though its only been 2 days that i haven't seen u guys...

I've got so much to wanna type. Though Dora and I will not be in the same class for the coming start of year 3, things will definitely remain unchanged. She's still my best sista. We know that ouselves. Not talking to her on the phone for just one day is enough to let boredom or words stuck up in my throat which kills me. So Dora, i don't wanna see u sad because of this.. Cause basically, i would call u everynight just to talk on the phone with u. Don't think too much into it.Its a DEAL.

Anyways, my mood nowadays has been like a stockmarket. Well, dora and Zp definitely knows wat i wanna shout out. I have seen ''theif''. They are scary. They are the last people that i wanna even get close to on earth. Not true people. They are the scariest.

I hate it!! Some just walks over, no permission..just grab and go. Its TOTALLY ILL-MANNERED. Where's all the mannerism ur parents have taught u. I don't think its really nice to do such a thing. So why don't u guys put urself in my shoes to think.!
I am quite mad about it. But after a while, i don't really wanna give a damn to such people. Cause they are just the wreckers of my life. By giving them the attention will just mean bringing nonsense to myself. Looking back at what they did, i just wanna L-A-U-G-H. Its horrible. They are really terrifying.

I still believes in treating people with a true HEART.

Ms Chua is the coolest lecturer i have ever met!!!! She rocks totally!!! I'm gonna miss her and teachings in class and her remarks!!! Yeah..hopefully she draws a smiley of her trademark!!! :)

jasmine @ Saturday, February 13, 2010